Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thomas Crapper Part Deux

Well I know we said we had decided on the Toto Aquios, but the more and more I read about it, the more I thought the water spot was going to be an issue. Most of the European design dual flush toilets use the water to push the waste, whereas the American toilets use a siphoning method to pull the waste. The difference is that the American water spot being higher reduces the amount of "streaking" when compared to the European types.

I was all about to give up, but then I found the Mansfield EcoFlush toilet. It's a dual flush that uses pressure assist in a siphoning method. All the reviews I found were positive and the company advertises as the best in dual flush independent testing. All the benefits of dual flush without the streaking - SOLD

No comments: